Hi there! Thank you so much for visiting Fresh Mommie blog. I’m glad you stopped by. As a Mom of boy/girl twins and a toddler, I found myself wanting a creative outlet and this platform is where I have found it. What fulfills me most is knowing I am connecting with like-minded women and families. Being a mother is one of the greatest gifts I’ve ever experienced, but there is more to me that meets the eye. I am still interested in keeping myself together, looking and feeling good for myself, having girl time, sippin’ some wine, and having alone time (what’s that right?).
Everything I do is because I’m a mom. From the type of meals we eat (quick, simple, delicious) to quick beauty tips, because you have other small people to get ready too! I want to help make your life easier. But let’s be clear. Sometimes I like to be a mom, without my kids, in Vegas or exploring nightlife with my girlfriends and of course watching the NBA finals at sports bars. I fully believe that moms can have lives and interests of their own and should take a break and recharge when they need to. The key for me is to balance it all while never losing sight of your ultimate goal; which is raising little humans.
About The Blog
Fresh Mommie is an online destination for chic, fun and creative women. This is a lifestyle brand that explores topics ranging from family life, fashion, food, beauty, health and wellness, post military life and travel. Fresh Mommie offers insight into events and things to do as a mother in the Southern California area and beyond. From adventures at the playground to discovering beautiful San Diego locations, I’ve got you covered. Here you can unwind and find inspiration. Fresh Mommie offers a fresh perspective on motherhood, reviews on the latest products that make life easier, outfit of the day posts, good food and so much more. Don’t hesitate to tweet me at @freshmommie, and connect with me on instagram @fresh_mommie for more behind the scenes. I am glad that you stopped by, I hope you find what you are looking for.
1. Jesus Christ is my number one.
2. I am super goofy, I don’t act my own age at all.
3. Everyone always gets my name wrong! it’s Bettina, not patina or butina.
4. I am an 80’s baby.
5. I am a coconut aka white on the inside and brown on the outside, according to my husband.
6. I am extremely over protective of my loved ones (mama bear)
7. I always read a book or magazine from back to front.
8. I love to dance like there is no tomorrow.
9. I was a gymnast and swimmer for 10 years and miss it everyday.
10. I’m really bad at math.
11. I was born and raised in America’s finest city.
12. I am 1/4 Portuguese, if that even counts.
13. Chocolate is my weakness.
14. I attended a performing arts school growing up.
15. I am shy at first, but when I get comfortable get ready for some crazy shhhh.