Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting Fresh Mommie blog. You’re here because you’re in search for a community of women who share the same struggles and joy, want to know the latest trends or you simply want a place to come and find ideas on how to navigate through life. Either way, I’m glad you stopped by. As a Mom of 3 to boy/girl twins and a toddler, I found myself wanting a creative outlet and this platform is where I have found it. What fulfills me most is knowing I am connecting with like-minded women. Being a mother is one of the greatest gifts I’ve ever experienced, but there is more to me that meets the eye. I am still interested in keeping myself together, looking and feeling good in tight fitted clothes, having girl time, sippin’ some wine, and having alone time (what’s that right?).
About the blog
Fresh Mommie is an online destination for chic, fun and creative mom’s and ladies. My goal is to bring you honest and relatable posts from the mindset of a busy woman. This is a place that explores lifestyle topics ranging from beauty, personal style, health and wellness and family truths. From adventures at the playground to discovering beautiful San Diego locations, I’ve got you covered. This is a place where you can unwind and find inspiration. Fresh Mommie offers a fresh perspective on motherhood, reviews on the latest products, outfit of the day posts, good food and so much more. Don’t hesitate to tweet me at @freshmommie, and connect with me on instagram @fresh_mommie for more behind the scenes. I am glad that you stopped by, I hope you find what you are looking for.
1. Jesus Christ is my number one.
2. I am super goofy, I don’t act my own age at all.
3. Everyone always gets my name wrong! it’s Bettina, not patina or butina.
4. I am an 80’s baby.
5. I am a coconut aka white on the inside and brown on the outside, according to my husband.
6. I am extremely over protective of my loved ones (mama bear)
7. I always read a book or magazine from back to front.
8. I love to dance like there is no tomorrow.
9. I was a gymnast and swimmer for 10 years and miss it everyday.
10. I’m really bad at math.
11. I was born and raised in America’s finest city.
12. I am 1/4 Portuguese, if that even counts.
13. Chocolate is my weakness.
14. I attended a performing arts school growing up.
15. I am shy at first, but when I get comfortable get ready for some crazy shhhh.